Pride and Prejudice
YES I AM DOING IT AGAIN. ANOTHER GIVEAWAY.
Hoookay, so I’m nearing 10k followers and I thought it would be a good idea to celebrate! So here you go, a giveaway!
There will be one winner who gets to pick one zodiac bottle necklace and will get matching earrings (or ring, if they don’t have their ears pierced)!
- gotta follow me. None of this “this is for my followers” stuff. This is for everyone and I just like followers :’D You can follow my personal too if you like, but that won’t count as an entry or anything, just putting it out there.
- both likes and reblogs count, as many as you want.
- no giveaway blogs please, that’s not entirely fair to others.
- leave this text here so others know what it’s about!
- I will ship anywhere ♥
- have your ask box open and reply within a week if you get picked, otherwise I will have to pick someone else :/
- deadline: January 1st
That being done, good luck!
The necklaces, as well as everything else in my shop, are handmade, so if you don’t want to wait for so long, you can go on and buy them here!
last time i did this my wish really came true. so im going to wish again
Weird add split it half tombstone and creepy light in the woods!!!! Damn!!!
I really kind of wish Devin braved the thing that did not want him around. Just to see what would happen. But it was too dangerous and I wouldn’t do it either, best to keep away otherwise they can hurt you.
what’s your sin?
yes :D I very much am so :)
Rumplestiltskin - Save Henry
I completely adored this scene. I love Rumple in Full Imp Mode, especially when he is trolling Regina. And his makeup seems nearer to the season one version - which I really appreciate.
I really loved how close they done it to his first appearance in the cell in season 1. PERFECT!!
You know, Emma Swan is the true meaning of a role model. 28 years she was alone, she fought that and earned a living, but she was also human and spent time as a thief. She is a sensible, strong and loving woman. She ALWAYS puts her son first over relationships and I love that.